- revolutionary 8-way stretch briefs for softness and ease of movement
- men's 3D-Innovations® low rise briefs are tailored to your body for support without restriction
- contoured, no-fly underwear for men
- these men's briefs have body-defining seams and a well proportioned pouch
- plush-back logo on underwear waistband
I like a firm fit, but one that doesn't leave "an impression" on my skin -- pressure point indentations from seams. Even though this model isn't one of their seamless models, I get a firm fit with no irritating or unsightly marks.
Also, many other pairs I've tried act like common thieves: creeping up on me from behind; (And, if you'll pardon yet another pun) Jockey seems to have "arrested" that problem with these. They stay put all day, so I no longer have to go looking for some private corner at the office to sneak off to to un-wedgie them.
Cotton! God's gift to man's skin, if you ask me. Ain't nothing like it for providing daylong comfort for general use. Sure: when I know I'll be working out and perspiring heavily, I switch to the GO Mesh Low Rise Brief (the only other pair I have found that doesn't "creep up on me") because they also fit firmly, yet have much better breathability than a mostly-cotton pair, like these. But, for day-to-day use, nothing is closer to perfection than the 3D-Innovations® No-Fly Low Rise Brief. Holy Grail, man, I tell ya. Holy Grail.