- STAYNEW® technology reduces pilling and fading so underwear will look and feel new, wash after wash
- classic fit, full coverage midway
- cotton stretch blend with Stay Dry® wicks away moisture for all day wearability
- sits at natural waist, extends to mid thigh
- contour fly, signature logo waistband
So when I found the Classic Stretch Midway at Jockey online, I thought they would be the same quality product. NOT SO! I wore 1 pair. The elastic band feels weak and will likely lose it's elasticity after a few washings. The legs lost their shape in only one day, and they rode up and were uncomfortable sitting or walking. Actually worse than other brands that I have rejected in the past. Cotton feels flimsy and 5% Spandex doesn't do the job. You can't charge more for a cheaper product and not expect people to notice. BRING BACK THE QUALITY OF THE ORANGE LABEL PRODUCT OR YOU HAVE LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER.
11 months ago
1 year ago
6 months ago
5 months ago
6 months ago
1 month ago
3 months ago
Meanwhile, we will pass your feedback on to our merchandising and sales staff as products are often brought back when consumer demand is great enough.
Jockey® Classic Stretch Midway - 3 Pack
Unfortunately, compared to last year's model (same midway brief black w/orange) it is not as long on my thigh and is riding up on my leg like a boxer brief?
Hope this helps!