- get real performance with our pro performance crew
- crew features an athletic fit for ease of movement, without the restriction of compression
- pro performance combines microfiber and mesh to wick moisture away from the skin
- revolutionary odor control technology allows you to stay confident and comfortable throughout the day
- low friction seams prevent chafing and enhance mobility
- front of crew is solid microfiber; back and sides are a breathable mesh
I normally use an XL shirt, but the L of this style fits nicely. I do love that both styles (and this one is actually better) fit snug and smooth up under the arms which really helps to wick away perspiration and keep the shirt (and myself) feeling dry and comfortable all day. This style doesn't have a seam going under the armpit which makes it even more comfortable in that respect.
When worn under another layer, it acts like thermal underwear trapping the body heat. Also when under something, it doesn't dry as quickly and that is more than half the cooling process..so great as a top layer in the heat, but not so great as a baselayer.
All that aside, it's a great, comfortable shirt. Lightweight and cool. Albeit a little on the pricy side.
1 year ago
This will become my favorite travel undershirt because it takes up so much less space in the suitcase and offers a comfortable design and fit.
1 year ago
12 months ago