- stay comfortable all day with our staycool reversible tank
- fitted styling is great for layering
- made with a soft and breathable fabric blend for a comfortable feel
- reversible design, wear it as a crew neck or a v-neck
- tank's narrow hems offer a smooth, fashionable finish
But I was very surprised to see a label stuck right on the top middle of the crew neck side.
There was a little graphic indicating I had to cut it off.
But then there was some of the label still in the stitching. I was afraid to remove the stitching as I didn't want the shirt to unravel.
Someone should have thought this through and put the label on the bottom of a side seam, not the top. Especially for a product that is supposed to be reversed back to front.
However, I have worn and washed this shirt. I decided that I do like it and can get some use from it. It is comfortable and the fabric does seem to ventilate well. I thought the reversible design might pose a problem under clothing (peek-through around the neckline), but it was fine. The top is fitted, so be aware when picking a size.