- get real performance with our microfiber performance Midway® brief
- our contoured H-fly provides a no-gap support and a custom fit
- lightweight microfiber fabric wicks away moisture, providing enhanced cooling to keep you cool and dry
- odor control technology allows you to stay confident and comfortable throughout the day
- Midway® brief extends to mid-thigh
1 year ago
These underwear not only prevent pesky chafing, they also keep me dry and cool. I won't wear anything else now. The only thing I don't care for is the cumbersome H-fly design, but that's practically moot. Whether I am hiking, camping, or at a rowdy rock concert, these underwear always keep me comfortable, and that's what counts the most.
Although we don't offer our Microfiber Performance Midway in the color White right now, I am making a note of it in our database for our merchandisers. They've been looking for consumer insights to help them in their color selection, and so we really appreciate you taking the time to contact us. You never know -- your feedback may just change our underwear (at least in terms of color offerings).
Hope this helps!
The legs of the boxer brief sit on the meat of the thigh. The midway sits just below the meat of the thigh.
The fabric is the same for both 8140 & 8141.
The 8051 Microfiber Performance Midway is a 2 pack with the odor control just like the other 2.
The main difference being the longer inseam and it is a 2 pack.
Have a great day!
Anyone have an unopened package to provide either of these number, please?? You'd think Jockey Customer Service would be more easily able to obtain these numbers....*sigh* Thank you!
Could you explain the difference between style #8041 and #8051? Thank you.