- panty lines are now a thing of the past
- No Panty Line Promise® bikini features a low-rise fit for a modern look
- silky smooth, soft fabric blend
- uniquely designed seams provide an invisible look underneath clothes
- women's panties have flattering higher-cut legs and moderate back coverage
I personally believe that if Jockey would put them in a package labeled for men, more men would wear them. Like a unisex underwear.
Also my husband looks really hot in the bikini ones, never want to see him in those baggy tightie whites again...
I never thought I would buy a women's panty, but honestly since Jockey quit making the thin single layer tactel "next to nothing" briefs I was forced to do this. I will say, that when you wear these they look like mens underwear, just way better. Truely great fit cups your butt and has just the right support in front. You dont even realize you have them on.
Seems mens underwear only keeps getting wider wastebands and funkier patterns. Keep it simple please Jockey and come out with these for men so I dont have to buy womens panties!
They may do that if your outerwear is too loose, and rubs your panties during the day. Try handwashing and hanging them to dry, and wear softer close fitting fabrics on top of them.
Please being them back.
6 - 1 3/4"
7 - 1 3/4"
8 - 2"
9 - 2"