- tactel® blend panty fabric drifts over skin and glides smoothly under clothing
- boyshort panties have gentle stretch with silky-soft touch
- women's boyshorts maintain all-day light and breezy comfort
- no panty line promise® seams for invisibility under any fabric
- low-rise underwear styling sits 4" below waistline
I prefer the Tactel to the Modal Modern Brief because the fabric is a bit less bulky. I also prefer these lace-free panties because on the Modern Briefs with Lace, the elastic under the lace around the waist tends to bite into my skin a little and is a bit less comfortable.
Another comment mentions an "unslightly front seam" - this has never been an issue for me.
I have been having difficulty finding the lace-free Tactel Modern Brief in department stores that used to carry them - I hope they are not being discontinued!