- the perfect style for added coverage underneath
- this long-length underwear style aids in smoothing your silhouette and prevents panty lines
- silky-smooth fabric blend allows clothes to glide gently over this style
- triangle back construction for increased range of motion
- slipshort's cotton gusset runs down inner thigh to prevent chafing
The darker colored ones are comfortable for me to lounge around the house in during hot flashes. They are great under dresses (no thigh rub) although they aren't completely static free so they stick to some fabrics. There's none of that "swish, swish" sound that you get with heavy duty girdle type panties.
I throw them in the wash with the regular laundry and so far they've held up just fine. I have a bunch in several colors - and although they aren't cheap, I definitely feel I have gotten my money's worth. I check often and buy any that are on sale.
These are not shaper or girdle type panties/shorts. They won't rearrange your lumps and bumps. But they will hide the cellulite ripples that show through thin slacks. Best of all, no chafing, no riding up, and you can breathe.
For reference, I'm 5'3", 185 lbs, and 50 yrs old. I wear XL.
To be clear, I like the Skimmies slip short, but i think you should look at the ones that are described as wicking moisture away.
The Skimmies are available in 2 different lengths and I have found that either length is comfortable no matter what I am wearing.
However, I have never tried wearing Skimmies under leggings. Leggings are skin tight and you will see the bands underneath. So, I'm not quite sure I would recommend them under leggings.
Have a nice day!