- waffle knit texture forms a natural insulating barrier against the cold
- men's long john features a body-contouring, slim fit with our signature Y-front® fly
- cotton blend with wicking properties to wick moisture away from the body to naturally keep you dry
- ribbed ankle cuffs help retain warmth
- smooth back Jockey® elastic waistband for greater comfort
After wrestling with USPS I called Jockey and - no questions asked - they replaced my order. Wow!
While I was waiting for the replacement I had ordered another style from Jockey - 3D-Innovations® Thermal Long John (90% Cotton/ 10% Lycra® Spandex) - and paid the extra $3.00 to have it shipped UPS ground. They had arrived in three days and so I had two different styles to compare after the replacement arrived.
The style that came first - 3D-Innovations - fit perfectly but was skin-tight (I know, some guys really like that "feel"). No complaints but I more or less felt like a ballet dancer or maybe a gymnast? When the second pair (the replacement Stretch Waffle-Y) came I wore them and this time felt more like an outdoorsman - forest ranger?
I like both styles and they do what they're supposed to in that they keep me warm and are very comfortable (I've ordered another pair of the Waffle Y-front because I like the "feel" a little better).
All in all: Great products!
Meanwhile, we are tracking interest in our thermal underwear to see if maybe we shouldn't keep stocked up for greater demand. (Your email counts!)
However, our thermals will be back again in October. On behalf of all of us here at Jockey, I look forward to hearing from you again, if not in October, then the next time a need arises.