- relaxed fit with a crew neck styling
- STAYNEW® techonology promises long-lasting durability and quality with increased color retention, less pilling, softer feeling material
- 100% cotton with stay dry finish to keep you comfortable and dry
- Diamond White® and crisp color create a clean look wash after wash
- tall man sizes offer longer length for the perfect fit
- Jockey® classic tees for men come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
1 year ago
10 months ago
I prefer the tall size because I'm long wasted. They fit like a glove and don't shrink much. Plus the collers never roll!
Great product and a great company!!
I looked at an old t-shirt before ordering and it showed XL so that's what I ordered, very unhappy when I received my order and all the crews were too short. If you labeled your product correctly I would not have wasted my time and money. Why did you do that? The XLT V-Neck are printed correctly with XLT on the collar.
7 months ago
1 year ago
Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer any Tall Man t-shirts that have a pocket. But, we're always looking for new opportunities, and my manager says that he will pass your suggestion along. There was a time when we didn't make underwear, just socks. But then we took a chance on something new, and now our underwear is sold in over 120 countries around the world. So, rest assured, we've learned to carefully consider new opportunities.
Hope this helps!
thing that disappointed me was that the necks bag after a short time. I wish Jockey made a
tight neck tee that would stand up even on a big guy like me.
L - 33 1/2"
XL - 34 1/2"
2XL- 35 1/2"
3XL- 36 1/2"
4XL- 37 1/2"
And the Sleeve is: Sleeve
L - 9 1/2"
XL - 10"
2XL- 10 1/2"
4XL- 11 1/2"
Thank you and have a good day.