- fashion meets function in our new Va Va Voom sports bra
- removable cups lift and shape for a flirty approach to the traditional sports bra
- moisture wicking sports bra fabric helps your skin stay cool and dry
- racerback sports bra design that slips over the head and has a hook and eye closure
- extra-wide straps provide the ultimate in comfort and support
- Jockey® sports bras come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
I do love the casual, sporty style--makes a nice alternative to the traditional styled bras I have
I wish it fit me without cutting or binding.
It is very difficult to pull over the head.
The only potential downside is the bra's durability. This is one of my most expensive sports bras so I want it to last. It is hard to describe my area of concern because the catalog does not show you the back of the bra, but I will try to describe the structural concern I have. In the back the shoulder straps are not sewn together above the back strap. Instead they are flush alongside each other and are fixed in place with two groups of three small "thread bridges" about an inch apart. My lowest thread bridge has already snapped in the first month and a half of use. This would be the thread closest to the back strap, which is the one that gets the most pressure from pulling the garment on and off. If another bridge snaps I may take it to my dry cleaners and have them do some type of reinforcement. But for this price, I really shouldn't have to.